Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Where do you get classroom library books?

Where do you get books for your classroom library? I have been addicted to the thrift store lately. There is one near my gym that has AMAZING books in awesome condition and it is just $2.90 for 6 books. Here are some of my recent finds. Summer is always my time to stock up on books for my library. Way back when, I wrote an in-depth post about classroom libraries.



Don't forget to swing by Miss DeCarbo's link-up to see what other people are up to!


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. You are getting some GREAT deals! I get books from everywhere... garage sales are a favorite. You can't "shop" for a specific title, but you can't beat the price of a quarter or so. I got several of the big DK informational books that my kindergartners love the other day. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete