Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Font Linky Party

I enjoy fonts so much! I can't help it. It looks kind of nerdy and weird to read that in print, but they are so much fun! The right font can completely change the look of a document. As teachers, we are constantly creating activities and worksheets for our classroom. I have found that the right font can make a plain worksheet look more inviting, less overwhelming, and fun. I've noticed that sometimes when I re-type a worksheet with less typical, more intriguing font, I'll get an eagerness from my students when they are asked to do it, even if it's just a sheet of math problems. Since I started selling products on TpT and TN, I have also noticed how font can make a product more appealing to customers. That being said here are my current favorite fonts (click here to see some of my other favorites):

(All fonts can be found at Da Font)

Please link up below to share your favorite fonts. I am eager to find out about new places to download font. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE me some fonts! Thanks for this great linky idea :) Can't wait to see everyone else's submissions :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having folks link up with their favorites. I love so many but can never remember them AT ALL. So, I've just pinned your linky so that I know where to go back and look.

    Thanks so much!
    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love da font.com! I just found your blog through Pinterest. So cute!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher Blog
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love da font.com! I just found your blog through Pinterest. So cute!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher Blog
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete