Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

Quick Tips: Keeping Up with Unfinished Work

I've decided to start a new series on my blog called "Quick Tips". The plan is to share a tip from my classroom that will hopefully be helpful to other teachers. My goal is to always share pictures and never to be too wordy.

Today's tip is on keeping track of unfinished work. I'm sure many of you have the same problem I do with desks eating classwork. I finally decided to clear out my mailboxes and use them to hold unfinished work. This way I can see if they are missing something and they can't sneak off to an activity they shouldn't be at. Also, there are far fewer "black hole" desk problems. One piece of advice, watch them put the papers on the shelves when it is time to clean up from an activity. If the student can sneak it into their desk, it could be gone forever!




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you purchase your mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same thing! I love them! They look different than anything I've ever seen anyone use for mailboxes!

      Delete